Saturday, July 02, 2005

"S" IS FOR SUMMER


I have to admit, Ive been trying so hard to keep myself busy & focused & not obsessed about the wait.. Today, when I went & got my nails done, the little Vietnamese lady, Ive been going to for years, says " NO news YET??"
I do for YOU!!! I do special for YOU!! I started laughing at her enthusiasm! She wouldnt let me see what she was so busy creating.. but when she was all done, she called the girls around, talking excitedly in Vietnamese! They all started clapping their hands & smiling. When I looked down... she had spelled out (in diamonds) a little "S' on each big toe. This is for your new daughter Summer! This will bring you luck! They were all so sweet... Anyway, it SEEMS like everyone I Know (except me) got a referral this week!!!!So to those of us waiting! Maybe my diamond studded "S"'s will indeed bring us good news!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home