Tuesday, July 26, 2005

CRUSHED

So, its almost 11 pm I wander by the computer on one of my 200 trips back & forth packing & decided to check email...

"Rain, Do not get on the plane, we have last minute developments and will not have more info until tomorrow. We will be in touch." sent about 10PM.

stunned & hurt, I could only point at the screen, todd read it, gave me a kiss & said

"lets get some sleep......"
not wanting to upset the kids
I disappeared into my bathroom, my haven,
ran a hot bath
sat in the dark
& cried...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh gosh, bless your heart. You are in my thoughts & prayers.
Mike

10:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Rainy!!!

Honey I'm sooo sorry!! Please let us know what you find out. Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers!!
Kim

12:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang in there girl...I know its hard but it has to be "right" and when it is..it all falls into place....

Jen

1:11 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

Like I said to you privately, for every door that closes another one is ajar...keep your chin up.

3:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Rain, it has been a long time. I appreciate you sharing this story - I was really excited to be able to share in this joyous experience, but I am also here to share in your sorrows. I love you dearly and I am praying for peace and comfort for you.

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home