Wednesday, July 27, 2005

WHAT A DIFFERENCE A DAY MAKES!


whoever said that sure knew what they were talking about!


After finding out the host kids had to go back to Russia & would not be an option for us, I was pretty dissappointed. But the next day I actually woke up in a fairly good mood. I decided that the craziness of the whole past week was enough
to make
me still believe
There was a pony still hidden
SOMEWHERE in this BIG BARN called adoption.

I was actually quite pleased that I had the day off, (despite the fact that I had to cancel all my appts for the week) no one knew I was still here & the kids were trying their best to make me feel better.

"Dont worry mommy, didnt you tell me there is like 750,000 orphans?
Im sure we can find another one!" (thanks son)

" we werent ready coz we cant speak Russian yet" said the other son.
good point.

(they proceeded to break into a ridiculous ballet....
dancing around on their toes... singing

"Im a ballerina" & " I Love You" (in Russian)

They learned to say THAT from Annya, the Russian/English speaking doll.
She sits patiently, (up in Summer's empty room)
wishing as hard as her little stuffed heart can,
for a new little girl to call her own.



Ok gang , everbody back in the pool......
here we go again.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

Thanks...I needed that chuckle, Rain! Less than two days before we need to "let go" of our girls for who knows how many months and your positive outlook was just the ticket tonight! Spaciba!

Your kids are wise, beyond their years with the 750,000 comment.

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home