Sunday, April 15, 2007

YOU WANT SIGNS??? I"LL GIVE YOU SIGNS!!!!

I've always been one to lead with my heart, trust my gut.. ignore obstacles..
SPIDER SENSES Todd jokingly calls it...
but even this time I cannot believe all the signs that have led up to now.

SIT BACK. OPEN YOUR MIND AND TELL ME IF WE AREN'T HEADED FOR GREAT THINGS!!!



-Found A on Russian website
-Went to get into Summer's court files to register her for Pre-K in the fall. ( who KNEW you were supposed to do this in MARCH???)In my haste I scattered everything out on the floor. My eye caught a paper from the Russian stack.Puzzled I started to read it, it was in English but I had not seen it before.
- TERMINATION OF PARENTAL RIGHTS. No not Summer's...
but little Miss "A". Full name-date of birth - parents names EVERYTHING.
Absolutely FLYING to the computer I went to the Russia site & frantically searched for that face again. Holding my breath, translated the info...
A.S. YES! NAME MATCES!!!!
DOB HALLOWEEN!! YES!

I started crying as I looked at the face that could be my sweet Summer's. It was her. The only full blooded sister she has. ( there are 4 more but they are older and have different fathers)

Shaking I ran to tell T.

"Yes, Rain... but what does it change???"
I couldve slapped him! ( OF COURSE WE HAVE TO GO GET HER!) but knowing how he is slow to change I just gave him a look and walked out of the room...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home