Thursday, February 07, 2008

Cant blame a girl for trying...

So Im not one who gets sick often but last night I was almost comotose laying on my laptop at midnite with the sound blasting so I wouldnt miss our meeting online so MVT guy could call. In the end it was over before it started. Got a really bad connection and all he heard was that she sent her response in letter form back to one of the contacts who helped get our intial letter to her in first place.
NOT NO exactly... but NOT YES either!!!
That contact will email it to us as soon as she gets the letter.

WHAAA! I was feeling so miserable that it was all I could do to log off and crawl back to bed. I had just seen Oprah yesterday on THE SECRET.
A man had lost his job so his wife threw a celebratory party!! (in faith that it was meant to be!)
DETERMINED & DECIDING NOT TO FEEL SORRY FOR MY SELF ..
I layed there and kept saying over & over
"Rejection is God's protection...."
"Disappointment only means something bigger is coming along..."
"thank you that we are still in the game"
"Gee at least its getting warmer in Siberia by the day.. any delay means warmer weather..."

I was one BIG MOTIVATIONAL CLICHE.

But this morning the sun has risen and it's a new day. MVT guy left for Russia today & I was half tempted to just email the judge and ask


CAN I HAVE HER NOW???

how about now?

what about now??

so much for plans to win over the director... PLAN L,M,N,O,& P COMING UP!

sign me: ALL DRESSED WARM AND NOWHERE TO GO

2 Comments:

Blogger votemom said...

thinking of you. and her. and everything and everybody.

sigh.

10:04 AM  
Blogger Kristan and Mark said...

Keep the Faith my friend and I'll keep praying!

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home