Wednesday, October 17, 2007

HANDS DOWN.... NO WAY!!!! SIGN!


OK.. "SURREAL VOICEMAIL SIGN" EVEN PALES IN COMPARISION WITH TODAY'S OFFERING....

Long stort short, I'm doing some special gift designer bags for Paula Abdul whom I met when she fell in love with one of my clients purses, while in Atlanta for American Idol business. Ok Ok so today I had to hustle to get her prices and sample pix so I worked for hours putting that together, when I was really pressed for time on OTHER pending deadlines (at least Im staying busy during the wait!) When I was done I figured Hey! I'll go ahead and post the info to the website seeing as the holidays are coming. Ive needed to do that anyway...


I log on to my web site panel and I'm already dreading what I'll need to delete to make room for this new section.
Of course I love all my catagories and pix so it boiled down to
me having to delete the "Our adoption" section...

BOO HOO!
I HATED WITH A PASSION TO DO IT!!

but it was necessary as my site is completely full
and there is no way to add more galleries to my
PASSWORD PROTECTED SITE THAT I DESIGNED MYSELF...

Well I opened the panel and as I go to click delete...
I see in bright RED letters...
" TO CREATE NEW GALLERY CLICK HERE"

um ... HUH?
WHAT THE?????

so I did.... and it proceeded to give me upload options.
I named the new section ... saved the ADOPTION section and I am sitting here in COMPLETE disbelief!!

THERE IS NO WAY THIS COULD BE SO!!
AH! Bigger forces at work here!
ONES THAT DIDNT WANT THE ADOPTION TO BE FORGOTTEN!!
YA THINK???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home