Tuesday, June 12, 2007

ANY MINUTE NOW!

Ok, so late last night (just after I got done blogging about how I wouldnt rest until we talked to the girls) an email pops into my box! Apparently they have found the orphanage & gotten permission for us to call! All I know is they asked for my phone number so we can make the call. HOPEFULLY TODAY????

I ran to Frua (Russia adoption forum) and posted for anyone to help fast on how to say in Russian:
" I am your sister."

I want Summer to be able to say that to them! We cannot talk adoption yet as the judge hasnt made a decision on whether or not we can adopt both girls. ( they will not seperate them)
wouldnt it be wild if he emailed me right before the call saying YES???

well,in a matter of MINUTES my phone rings. It is Lola a friend off the board who saw my post & JUST HAPPENS to have a Russian Associate in her law firm. So she proceeds to patch me in and instantly I have a translation and phonetic spelling!!
OK PHONE NOW RING!!!!!!!

I have decided to quit thinking there is a choice.
I INTEND TO BRING HOME BOTH GIRLS.
I also need 50K to do it. It's coming. I can hardly wait to see how!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger mommyto5 said...

Oh Wow! Hope and pray the call came thru and was a success!

1:25 PM  
Blogger votemom said...

news???????????????????

11:56 AM  
Blogger votemom said...

thinking of you this morning...

6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home