Sunday, April 15, 2007

THE PLANETS START TO ALIGN

-I contact legal counsel and we have written a
LETTER OF INTENT TO ADOPT A SIBLING.
Russia has 30 days to respond. Of course this isnt cheap and to express the hard copies of all documents costs even more... not like Fed Ex goes to Siberia!! (but I cant wait 2 MONTHS to even get them there!!) I pause a mili sec and money becomes a non issue. ( At least to ME!)
Just HOW we will pay for this does not concern me. We pulled it off the first time didnt we??? ( it's sickening but the orphanage doesnt get a penny, its all the agencies.) 35K AND we flew free!!

-The same weekend we found A we were also condsidering writing a contract on our DREAM DREAM home ( we are in our dream home but now that we have three kids its laid out all wrong. Besides if you know me, why would I need two kitchens? ;)
T built this house and to find one we BOTH absolutely loved has not been easy, but after months of looking we found it.
- My printer had run out of ink a few days prior. Fixing it to print out the contract we were about to write,
it decided to spit out another file.
Reaching over, it wasnt the big beautiful house at all..


It was little "A"s face.

moments later the image of the house slides out.
Putting them side by side I realize that it isnt the fancy house I really want.
IT'S A.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home