Monday, May 28, 2007

SILENCE

no word from Russia.... I was watching Dateline last night about a family who adopted twin babies from Russia, then later went back and got their 4 older siblings.. I bawled like a baby!!
On the show, the girls had a ANYA doll. ( she speaks English & Russian) I hadnt noticed but Summer had been wandering around throughout the show. At one point she went upstairs and found HER Anya doll. She came down and sat transfixed watching Dateline.
Made me cry harder!! If she only knew!!!!!....
I want this so much for Summer & her sisters. Perhaps the delay means they are working hard on the request. Our first two letters were answered quickly by email. All I can think about is how "B" is approaching 16 in Sept and will be turned out into the streets. Does she have anywhere to go?Is she scared to to be adopted by us? The judge will allow her to speak her feelings since she is older. But from the bizarre things they hear about Americans, I cant say I would blame her for being scared!
On the search front, we are in the process of placing a three way call to the orphanage to actually talk to the girls. Will we be allowed to talk before the judge makes his decision???
ARRRGGGHH! The suspense is killing me!

2 Comments:

Blogger votemom said...

that was a difficult show to watch. and i'd even seen it once before.

a beautiful story - yet tough for those of us who have somebody left behind.

God's got it A*L*L under control. keep trusting.

4:01 PM  
Blogger Esther said...

Hey Rainy,

Just wanted to post over here on your blog. I found ya & I've been reading your blog for months ;o)

God bless you, Esther
aka...your Blago buddy

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home