Sunday, October 14, 2007

BUT WAIT! THERE"S MORE!!

An email showed up in my box... "Would you like to take part in a Siberian search? Several families going makes it affordable...."
hmmmmmmm... ok so you got my attention. It was actually from a reputable group, one that I had known about for over a year. I signed up sent the info & money. It all happened so fast!
All I know today is that the search was "successful" with video being mailed back to the US.

When I sat down to write the letter to "D" (Summer's oldest sister 23 and lives on the outside) it was hard as I dont know if the younger girls KNOW they have another sister. Did she know we were trying so hard to adopt them? So many questions! In the end I asked her to share the letter with the girls if she saw fit and that I would respect her wishes as far as further contact.
"C" turned 16 in Sept and for all I know was turned out from the orphanage. The email said they had made contact with ONE sister in the orphanage. Aw geez I cant take the suspense! But I figure if they made it that far "D" must be open!! WHOO HOO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home